- Dimension: 30 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, wooden containers (2 x 1.5 m).
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative Plants, Fruits trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes. This is a Waldorf kindergarten and they do not follow the official school curriculum but children participate in all kindergartens activities.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
o to help the individual child expand his / her world view, to help and care for the environment;
to help the group / class to work together, to help each other.