- Dimension: 16187 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, biodynamic and organic.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Cereals, Fruit trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, plantin, harvesting, food preparation, fompost making, dig for victory, parts of a flowering plant, pollination surveys, hunting for soil processing invertebrates.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is frequently promoted
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to become a curious, observant learner and to understand how natural cycles link together to create an ecoystem capable of supporting the creatures within;
- to help the group / class to develop the skills of observation and dialogue, asking questions and linking information to create a clear picture of how the garden functions and supports the wider ecosystem.