- Dimension: 200 sqm
- Growing methods: soil and compost.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative Plants, Herbs, Cereals,Fruits trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting, harvesting, food preparation, permaculture garden design, working with the biodynamic Lunar calendar, working with the concepts of companion planting and energy saving approaches.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is frequently promoted
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help the individual child to feel nature, to communicate with nature, to develop an interest, curiosity and love for nature, to have the opportunity to explore, to learn and to communicate with nature in all ways;
- to help the group / class to have a common inspirational experience, to learn to play, to communicate, to share and to work together towards a common goal.