- Dimension: 1000 sqm
- Growing methods: soil and compost.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Herbs, Cereals, Fruit trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting, harvesting, food preparation.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is always promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to relate to nature and his/her friends with respect and enjoyment;
- to help the group / class to make new discoveries, be comfortable with getting dirty and to understand nature cycles, seasons.