- Dimension: 200 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, compost.
- In the garden the school cultivates: vegetables, decorative plants, herbs, fruit, berries, roots.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation, composting, rain water collection, seeds collection.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes, through a discussion of some topics of the school curriculum.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
o to help the individual child to learn how to work with the earth and grow their own food;
to help the group / class to how to work in coordination, respect and patience with other children.